Introducing Liquid Crystal Soak Cleanser: The Ultimate Dental Appliance CleanserLiquid Crystal Soak Cleanser is a disinfecting dental appliance cleanser that kills dangerous pathogens like Candida, Strep, Staph, and E. Coli. It eliminates odor, stains, and debris from oral appliances such as dentures, partials, retainers, aligners, sleep appliances, TMJ devices, and guards. The economy size bottle contains 12 ounces of solution, which provides up to 45 cleanings. The solution includes sodium sulfate, citric acid, potassium peroxymonosulfate, peppermint flavor, and water.
Almost All Oral Appliances Get Infected Over Time
Bacteria and Fungi, such as Candida Albicans, Streptococcus, Staphylococcus and E. Coli Already Exist in the Dental Appliance
These Pathogens Colonize and Thrive on Oral Appliances, Leading to Pneumonia, Thrush, Stomatitis, Chelitis, Digestive Issues and Other Health Issues
Anyone With an Oral Appliance is at a High Risk of Infection, and the Risk Increases Dramatically When a Patient Sleeps with their Appliance.
To Avoid a Dangerous Oral or Respiratory Infection, it is Essential to Maintain a Highly Effective Daily Oral Hygiene Routine.
Why This Is Superior To Other Cleaning Methods:
Avoid Common DIY Cleaning Methods That Can Harm You & Your Appliance!
2. Bleach, Alcohol, Vinegar, Peroxide: Can permanently damage & discolor the appliance..
3. Mouthwash: Does not fully clean or disinfect. May cause staining..
4. Baking Soda: Only deodorizes the appliance, “fizzing” reaction can harm the soft material.
1. Squirt 2-4 Pumps of the Liquid Crystal Cleanser into water (about the 2/3 the size of Ultrasonic Cleaner basin). 2. Soak dental appliance for 5-20 minutes daily to clean. 3. Rinse thoroughly under running water. 4. For Best Results: Use with the Dr. B Ultrasonic Cleaner 5.*Safe on Soft Liners, but do not soak overnight. Do not use on partials with Ticonium Alloy (old discontinued material that was damaged by all cleansers).
1. Kills Candida, Strep, Staph, and E. Coli
2. Eliminates odor, stains, and debris
3. Helps prevent thrush, stomatitis, cheilitis, and pneumonia
4. Safe for snap-in dentures with O-rings
5. Superior to other cleaning methods
6. Easy to use
7. Safe and effective
Do not put the Liquid Crystal solution in mouth. Do not swallow. Keep away from eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not spill. Always see a dental professional for dental advice.
Please dispense product with caution, over a sink. If any Liquid Crystal solution is accidentally spilled, please wipe with a disposable paper towel. This product has been tested by 3rd parties for safety and efficacy and was designed not to discolor the material on dental appliances, like plastic, acrylic, nylon, certain metals, etc. It was not designed for the softer material of fabrics, and as such may cause discoloration on those materials. For extra precaution, do not leave the Liquid Crystal Cleanser bottle directly on a countertop, but on a paper towel or tray.