Introducing Adhesadent - The Revolutionary Denture AdhesiveAdhesadent is the first ever denture adhesive to earn the prestigious American Dental Association Seal of Acceptance. Developed by a dentist, Adhesadent is the only denture adhesive designed to soothe, moisturize and refresh the mouth, while providing a powerful long-lasting hold. There are many reasons why our innovative Adhesadent Denture Adhesive is revolutionizing denture care. Adhesadent has a brand new innovative formula that contains a zinc-free copolymer for better retention. It is rich in time-tested natural remedies including Vitamins A,D & E and Aloe Vera. Dr. Berland developed Adhesadent because he saw that in his 45+ years of treating and listening to denture patients, the adhesives available to denture-wearers were mostly ineffective, unenhanced and contributed to negative denture experiences like dry mouth and sore spots. Our mission is to improve the lives of denture-wearers with better and healthier options.
The Best Denture Adhesive Ever Invented!
There are several aspects which make Adhesadent different and superior to other denture adhesives on the market.
- Zinc-free copolymer provides powerful, suction-like hold.
- Rich in Vitamins & Aloe Vera to soothe and moisturize the mouth
- The first denture adhesive to earn the ADA Seal of Accepted
Always Clean Dentures & Reapply Adhesadent After Meals
While Adhesadent can provide a strong hold in excess of 12 hours, it is important that you clean the dentures and mouth after meals. Otherwise, food debris and biofilm can get trapped and cause health issues. Reapply Adhesadent to a clean denture in order to protect your health. Check out our full Denture Care System.
Special Tips To Maximize Results
Find the right amount. Using too much might reduce retention. A few trials should indicate the proper amount and the best placement of strips for your individual needs. Take the denture with adhesive applied and soak in a bowl of warm water for up to 20 seconds. Always apply Adhesadent to a Dry Denture and Moist Gums.
2. Apply three short, even strips to DRY Dentures. Keep strips away from edges.
3. Rinse mouth with warm water before inserting dentures. Sticks best to MOIST Gums.
4. Insert Dentures, press in place and bite down gently but firmly for 20 seconds. Refrain from eating for 30 minutes.
5. Clean and Reapply after meals.
For Best ResultsUse Adhesadent with the Complete Dr. B Denture Care System
1. Twice Daily: Brush Dentures & Mouth with Cleanadent Paste and Dr. B Toothbrush.
2. Once Daily: Fully Clean, Disinfect and Deodorize Dentures using the Liquid Crystal Soak Cleanser and Dr. B Ultrasonic Cleaner.
3. As Needed: Use Cleanadent Wipes for portable hygiene. Apply Adhesadent for added retention.