Introducing Adhesadent - The Revolutionary Denture AdhesiveAdhesadent is the first ever denture adhesive to earn the prestigious American Dental Association Seal of Acceptance. Developed by a dentist, Adhesadent is the only denture adhesive designed to soothe, moisturize and refresh the mouth, while providing a powerful long-lasting hold. There are many reasons why our innovative Adhesadent Denture Adhesive is revolutionizing denture care. Adhesadent has a brand new innovative formula that contains a zinc-free copolymer for better retention. It is rich in time-tested natural remedies including Vitamins A,D & E and Aloe Vera. Dr. Berland developed Adhesadent because he saw that in his 45+ years of treating and listening to denture patients, the adhesives available to denture-wearers were mostly ineffective, unenhanced and contributed to negative denture experiences like dry mouth and sore spots. Our mission is to improve the lives of denture-wearers with better and healthier options.
The Best Denture Adhesive Ever Invented!
There are several aspects which make Adhesadent different and superior to other denture adhesives on the market.
- Zinc-free copolymer provides powerful, suction-like hold.
- Rich in Vitamins & Aloe Vera to soothe and moisturize the mouth
- The first denture adhesive to earn the ADA Seal of Accepted
Always Clean Dentures & Reapply Adhesadent After Meals
While Adhesadent can provide a strong hold in excess of 12 hours, it is important that you clean the dentures and mouth after meals. Otherwise, food debris and biofilm can get trapped and cause health issues. Reapply Adhesadent to a clean denture in order to protect your health. Check out our full Denture Care System.
Special Tips To Maximize Results
Find the right amount. Using too much might reduce retention. A few trials should indicate the proper amount and the best placement of strips for your individual needs. Take the denture with adhesive applied and soak in a bowl of warm water for up to 20 seconds. Always apply Adhesadent to a Dry Denture and Moist Gums.
2. Apply three short, even strips to DRY Dentures. Keep strips away from edges.
3. Rinse mouth with warm water before inserting dentures. Sticks best to MOIST Gums.
4. Insert Dentures, press in place and bite down gently but firmly for 20 seconds. Refrain from eating for 30 minutes.
5. Clean and Reapply after meals.
For Best ResultsUse Adhesadent with the Complete Dr. B Denture Care System
1. Twice Daily: Brush Dentures & Mouth with Cleanadent Paste and Dr. B Toothbrush.
2. Once Daily: Fully Clean, Disinfect and Deodorize Dentures using the Liquid Crystal Soak Cleanser and Dr. B Ultrasonic Cleaner.
3. As Needed: Use Cleanadent Wipes for portable hygiene. Apply Adhesadent for added retention.
Recently viewed products
The paste gets the glue off…the adhesive works great on upper denture. Once my lower plate gets needed adjustments I do believe Dr B’s products with work successfully. Plan on purchasing Kit as soon as I can save the monies.
I’ve been using this product for 3 years now and it is a great product. I use it on my bottom dentures daily. I mix it with fixodent powder and with both items it last all day long. I went with this product versus others because of the moisturizer in it.
NO TASTE, GREAT ADHESIVE
I tested the two major brands and this product for my new lower denture. It worked better with less and lasted longer. However, in my case, it lasts for about three hours I have heavy saliva. They make honest claims such as renewing after meals. The other brand's claims for 12 hours etc. are bogus. This product is more expensive but less is used, and it is the most effective.
This is the best adhesive, I have used. It keeps the denture in my mouth for and is good to eat for at least 12 hours at a time. I love it and will keep ordering it.